(WFLA Tampa, Fla.) - Beginning Thursday, August 1, The Southwest Florida Water Management District will return to less stringent year-round conservation measures. Residents of Hillsborough, Pinellas and Pasco Counties will be allowed to water their lawns on two authorized watering days per week according to the schedule below:
· Addresses ending in an EVEN number (0, 2, 4, 6, 8): Thursday and/or Sunday
· Addresses ending in an ODD number (1, 3, 5, 7, 9): Wednesday and/or Saturday
· Addresses with mixed or no addresses: Tuesday and/or Friday
·Additional changes include:
· prohibited lawn irrigation hours: 10 a.m. - 4 p.m.
· water-use activities no longer restricted: car washing, hand-watering of plants/trees/shrubs, pressure washing, and operating fountains.
You can get more information at watermatters.org.